I have a passion for helping others and have worked in the drug and alcohol field for almost 20 years now. I enjoy working with all types of people and have experience in a wide variety of settings. I have worked in hospitals, prisons and other health institutions. In addition, I’ve worked in schools, nursing homes, rehabs and private practice.
Who I Work With
I’ve worked with a lot of different types of people, and I love helping people. I’ve worked with every age from the elderly to children and all ages in between. I’ve worked with people who are at different stages in their relationship with drugs or alcohol, including
- People who are interested in exploring their relationship with drugs or alcohol and understanding it on a deeper level
- People who feel like their problems are blocking them from having the life they really want
- People who are considering starting treatment
- People who are in treatment
- People who want to find freedom from issues that are holding them back
- People who are just being discharged from treatment
- People who have relapsed
- People who are struggling with relationship, financial, or vocational issues
- People who have long periods of sobriety
- People who need intervention treatment
I also consider myself to be an ally of the LGBTQ+ community.
What Qualifies Me
I’m a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist with a Masters’ Degree in Social Work. I have the training and experience to diagnose and treat substance use issues and co-occurring mental health issues. As a life coach, I help people who have marital, financial/gambling, vocational, and/or familial issues. I have a wealth of experience and I customize my approach to you. We will work together to choose the treatment plan that works best for your needs, helping you learn effective tools and coping skills. I will provide a safe, affirming, and supportive space to work through the issues you face. I look forward to hearing from you.
Looking Forward to Working with YOU!
I very much enjoy working with any type of client in any type of setting. I have a lot of experience with treating drug, alcohol, and co-occurring mental health issues, and I enjoy working with people who are in different stages of life. I also enjoy helping people find what works best for them in their lives. With technology, we are not limited by location, and I am open to working with clients in all areas of the United States.